Doctor Staffing and Physician Search Services
Due to an ongoing physician shortage in the United States and
Australia, many medical facilities are experiencing difficulties
in finding qualified doctors to fill staff openings. HCMI's
physician recruiting divisions provide the means for supplementing
medical staff shortfalls through our diversification and expansion
of our network of the largest and most effective physician search
and temporary placement companies in the world.
physician divisions provides physician search and permanent
placement services doctors for hospitals and other medical
Physician Search: Permanent Physician Staffing
HCMI is the leading permanent physician staffing and consulting
firm. HCMI has conducted over 5,000 physician search assignments
across the globe. Clients include hospitals, managed care
organizations, academic medical centers, medical groups, individual
practices, government organizations and corporations.
HCMIs' extensive front-end consultation, unique resources
and meticulous, step by step recruitment plan set the industry
standard for thoroughness and professionalism. Some elements
of this proven plan include:
- A worldwide candidate sourcing campaign through multiple
- Ability to reach target-specific, high-quality candidates.
- Thorough screening of health professionals.
- Detailed, written profiles of qualified candidates and
- Consultations and speedy processes.
- Candidate credentialing and relocation assistance.
In today's highly competitive physician search market, successful
physician recruiting requires an effective search plan and
the resources to carry it out. HCMI offers both.
Physician Search: Temporary (Locum Tenens) Physician
HCMI offers the most comprehensive temporary (locum tenens)
physician staffing services in the industry. Temporary physician
employment allows medical facilities to maintain quality of
care and vital revenue despite short-term vacancies due to
extended leaves, vacation, maternity leave, illness or unexpected
events. Facilities often utilize locum tenens physicians while
performing ongoing searches for permanent doctors or to augment
staff during peak census-driven periods. HCMI can help you
continue to provide excellent patient care regardless of staffing
Benefits of Hiring Temporary Physicians (Locum Tenens):
- HCMI typically arranges medical malpractice coverage
for locum tenens depending on location.
- Quality Assurance Department exceeds healthcare industry
- In-house licensing department that expedites medical licensure
- All necessary paperwork associated with privileging assistance,
licensure and malpractice insurance is managed by Staff
- We arrange the transportation and housing for our locum
- HCMI covers all physician specialties.
If you’re short-staffed, lack a critical staff member
or anticipate an upcoming peak usage period, don't lose valuable
revenue or diminish your quality of care because of an inability
to meet demand. HCMI can provide temporary physician employment
so that your healthcare facility can continue to provide high-quality
If you would like to discuss your temporary physician employment
or permanent physician staffing needs with someone, ,please